Li Shang’s Fried Rice & Eggy
Swift as the coursing river. With all the force of a great typhoon.With all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon. A healthy meal for a heroic warrior!
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 cup Cooked rice Always cook more rice than you need and save it for later. Fried rice works much better using left over rice.
- 1 stalk Shallots
- 1 small handful Peas
- 1 Literally anything you want. I used some Strassbourg in mine, I would use left over pork meat if you have it, shredded roast chicken would also be good. Shrimp would be a delight. Generally any suitable vegetables you have in the fridge can be diced up and added. Amazing.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 splash Soy Sauce
- Finely slice 1 garlic clove and add with a splash of oil to the pan. Let cook for a minute or so.
- Add the rice ( amount desired as per your goals), slice up the shallot stalk and add, throw in a handful of peas and also add " Literally anything you want". Let cook for a short while, keep mixing.
- Add the 3 eggs, continue mixing.
- That's it. Cook until the eggs are done. Try not to overdo it. Watch and observe until desired consistency.
- Serve with a splash of soy sauce over the top and season.
Honestly this is getting ridiculous. The ease of cooking this meal is beyond comprehension. The quality of the ingredients is beyond comprehension. There’s nothing better than combining fresh, beautiful vegetables interspersed with the silky fluffiness of perfectly cooked eggs, united in a favourable consistency alongside the pork, or shrimp, or any left over meats you might have. Protein enriched, fibre enriched. Amazing. Now.. Let’s get down to business, to defeat the Huns!